VSQ is Hiring!
VSQ Team Seeking Part- or Full-time, Los Angeles-based Social Media / Marketing Coordinator
CMH Label Group, the independent record company that produces Vitamin String Quartet (VSQ), is seeking an experienced, LA-based social media / marketing coordinator for the series. We are looking for someone creative with experience in developing and executing effective marketing plans with an emphasis on social media initiatives and a passion for creating content. The ideal candidate would have experience in marketing music, digital and physical products along with a strong knowledge/background in music and an interest in pop culture more broadly.
- Conceive and coordinate a social media content calendar for label’s Vitamin String Quartet series/brand, which specializes in classical renditions of popular music.
- Generate content and coordinate team / interdepartmental content generation.
- Help drive the growth of the brand in both domestic and international markets through all social media and marketing efforts.
- Engage social communities to recognize key brand moments & opportunities as well as manage day-to-day engagement across select social platforms.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies and compelling creative content to increase streams, visibility and sales on all social platforms, DSPs and our website.
- Stay up to date on new social media tools, trends, and best practices to determine best way to execute on our own platforms.
- Support the ongoing development of the vision and voice for the brand.
- Work with internal teams to ensure new release albums, existing catalog and video content are promoted in optimal manner across all brand channels.
- Develop and coordinate brand collaborations, giveaways, etc.
- Discover new influencer opportunities & help coordinate partnership initiatives.
- Track campaigns and analyze how they impact revenue/brand awareness.
- Help maintain artist profiles on digital music services (photo, bio, pinned content, playlists, etc.).
- Coordinate email marketing and website content requests as needed.
- 3+ years’ experience initiating and coordinating digital and product marketing.
- Deep knowledge of all social platforms along with music streaming platforms like Spotify, YouTube, Apple Music and Amazon.
- Experience with visual storytelling and producing compelling and engaging social content.
- Passionate about music and pop culture.
- Collaborative, someone who enjoys the creative process with considerable input from others.
- Open to the discomfort that often comes with the creative process. Enjoys throwing out ideas and seeing what sticks.
- Comfortable working with performers, giving direction.
- Clever copywriter who can capture the voice of the brand, and who knows and can communicate to our user/customer.
- Ability to understand the core of a brand and bring that to life across all social channels.
- Deep knowledge of best practices on social platforms.
- Wide knowledge of e-commerce/email marketing and experience with Mailchimp or similar email marketing platforms.
- Knowledge and experience in creating and implementing advertising campaigns.
- Extensive experience with Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Creative thinker who is highly organized and meticulous.
- Experience with social media analytic tools and ability to interpret data and optimize content in real-time.
- Photography / videography skills preferred.
- Photoshop, Illustrator knowledge is a plus.
- Passionate about content creation and engaging audiences
- Pro-active, self-starter
- Creative, curious
- Able to prioritize, handle multiple projects at once, meet deadlines
- Works well under pressure
- Has a sense of humor!
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the words “VSQ social coordinator” in the subject line of your email. We will only consider applicants who provide a cover letter explaining why they feel they are right for this position, along with bullet points highlighting relevant skills and experience. Please include writing examples that illustrate your experience writing copy with a voice and any links to previous products/campaigns you’ve worked on. Thank you for your interest.
As an equal opportunity employer, ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace is core to CMH Label Group’s values.
The candidate must be able to work both at our office in Silver Lake and at offsite locations such as video shoots and recording sessions in and around Los Angeles. Some working from home is likely possible with this position if desired by the candidate.
Pay commensurate with qualifications and experience, ranging from $22 - $28 per hour.